Want to be part
of the family?
Current openings at The Shops at Wailea …
Tommy Bahama: Floor Supervisor
Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Floor Supervisor to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
Take responsibility for the store with the purpose of leading the team through what we refer to as the 5 P’s: People, Profit, Product, Presentation and PARADISE. Lead by example through motivation, support, and communication and with the ultimate goal of providing an exceptional and rewarding lifestyle experience for both internal and external guests.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Create learning and nurturing environment for all Retail Team Members that promotes sales and service success, and internal career growth.
- In partnership with Store Management: Embrace strategies to increase qualified applicants. Participate in hiring, development, and mentoring store team.
- Drive profitability and promote an entrepreneurial spirit in all aspects of store operations while remaining brand appropriate.
- In partnership with Store Management: Manage individual store expenses ensuring budgetary compliance as requested.
- Support the direction of the brand through merchandise assortments appropriate to store market and promote the use of Product Knowledge as a tool to enhance employee productivity, sales, and service levels.
- Communicate the Tommy Bahama lifestyle through brand execution, both visual and experiential.
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- College Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 2+ years retail experience
- Management team supervision experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, listening skills, ability to check for understanding after direction is given, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, talented director of internal and external guest relations, team builder, basic math skills, computer skills (Microsoft Office,) proven track record of increasing experience and responsibility.
Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge. We provide excellent compensation packages, including medical/dental/vision benefits, generous clothing discounts, aloha/paid time off, and much more.