Recognized as a global leader of women’s contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of “bon chic, bon genre” (French for “good style, good attitude”), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP the Part-Time Sales Associate is responsible for increased Productivity and Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maximize personal sales and provide a consistent customer experience
• Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs
• Develop exceptional relationships with current and prospective clients
• Actively participate in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers, etc…
• Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives
• Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
• Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Competencies – To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• A strong commitment to customer service
• Goal oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
• Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management
• Excellent brand and product knowledge
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience with working in a sales-commission environment preferred
• Minimum 2 years of above standard selling performance in a “like brand” environment
• POS system knowledge
• Basic computer knowledge
Applications may be obtained from the store, and resumes may be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off during the hours of 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Please ask for a manager when turning in an application or resume. Thank you!
Store Manager- Stephanie Beaudoin
SEEKING SALES ASSOCIATE – Folli Follie
Folli Follie is a Greek premium brand, internationally recognized that designs, manufactures and distributes jewelry, watches and handbags under Folli Follie brand.
Our core values are affordable, fashionable luxury. We have over 480 locations in 24 countries.
Friendly and Energetic Sales Associate needed for our Wailea Store.
• Casual Part-Time position available.
• Experience in retail a plus. Must be flexible and willing to work nights/weekends/holidays.
• Hourly wage, commissions, incentives, employee discounts, fully paid medical, dental, drug, vision, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
• Available for immediate interview and start preferred.
• References must be supplied, and will be checked.
Please email resumes with full employment and salary history. Serious application only please.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org