Universal Protection Service – Seeking Experienced Security Personnel
Universal Protection Service is seeking experienced security personnel to work in this prestigious retail environment. The ideal candidate for the Retail Security Officer position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate well with others. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service, a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service. Apply today to join a company that cares for and recognizes its people. Retail security experiences a plus.
The successful Retail Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Foot, bike or golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
• Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
• Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Qualified applicants for the Retail Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
• As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
• Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
• Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
• Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
• Run as needed
• Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
• Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
• Read, understand and clearly spell
Please forward resume to email@example.com for consideration.